An excellent opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant join a leading Film and Television production company based in the heart of the West End. Our client is looking for an efficient, highly skilled PA to support multiple senior members of staff within a fast paced environment. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to develop their existing skills within a creative environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple, complex diaries.
- International travel coordination.
- Acting as a gatekeeper to all senior members of staff via email and telephone.
- Expenses management.
- Managing agendas for board meetings.
- Minute taking.
- Assisting with event organisation.
Desirable skills and requirements will include:
- Previous PA experience in a similar role is essential.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A proactive, efficient approach to all work tasks.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Genuine passion for Film and Television.
This is a temp to perm position starting as soon as possible, therefore we are seeking candidates who are available immediately. If you are interested please apply with your CV today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.