Excellent opportunity for a junior PA to join a world leading Film Production company, who produce some of our best-loved content. You will be an excellent communicator, both spoken and written, have meticulous attention to detail, ideally honed through strong A-Level/Degree results in Mathematics or Accountancy and have previous experience of managing executive schedules, including travel and diary management.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the diary of the Head of Finance, including organising internal and external meetings, setting up conference calls, scheduling periodical meetings and appointments and generally controlling the Head of Finance's diary
- Managing incoming and outgoing written and verbal correspondence, acting as first point of contact to callers and managing unsolicited calls as required
- Arranging travel for the Head of Finance, including detailed itineraries
- Dealing with any technical and IT problems, liaising with the company's IT team to find quick, efficient resolution to any IT issues
- Managing the Head of Finance's filing system and any filing for the Finance team
- Managing the company's petty cash account, including travel expenses and other ad hoc cash expenses, cashing up and preparing a petty cash reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Preparing the Head of Finance's expense claims and managing her company credit card
- Assisting the Finance team with the company expense claim process, including collecting expense claims from employees by an agreed deadline, checking receipts and approvals
- Managing the company's general credit card, including collecting and organising receipts and preparing the credit card reconciliation as instructed by the Finance team
- Maintaining a travel calendar for the company's two chairmen, including tracking journeys and travel itineraries so costs can be correctly allocated to projects
- Dealing with any other ad hoc requests from the Head of Finance and also be available to assist the company's Finance team with administrative tasks as requested
This is a temp to perm role with a view to start immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.