Handle Recruitment are thrilled to be partnering with an international brand design agency to find a sharp, personable and experienced Personal Assistant to support two senior Directors.
This role is best suited to an individual who has worked within a busy, creative environment, supporting 2+ Directors within an international capacity.
Working within a team of 9 PA's, this role will be responsible for:
- Managing the smooth and efficient running of a busy diary, across several international time zones
- Managing all emails, responding where appropriate and creating a daily reminder on actionable emails
- Planning extensive international travel
- Managing all the correspondence and administration, including some personal work
- Creating and producing presentations (advanced PowerPoint skills are essential)
- Managing expenses where necessary
- Draft communication and correspondence as and when required
- Desk research as directed to support client assignments and speaking engagements
- Liaising closely with the other PAs in the group
- Organising company events, such as agency socials and client dinners
- Planning and coordinating the agency update meetings
- Provide creative resourcing cover when the Studio Manager is absent, this involves managing the running of the studio and planning the day-to-day work flow management of all creative work
To be considered for this role, we're looking for:
- Previous, solid experience as a PA, in a professional agency/creative environment
- Must be IT literate
- Demonstrate advanced skills in Outlook, Excel (printing spreadsheets), PowerPoint and Word
- Superior experience planning complex travel itineraries
- Must have previously worked across international time zones
- Taking and transcribing minutes of meetings (including Board meetings)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.