Amazing opportunity for a superb Personal Assistant to the CEO of a well -known Live music company.
You will be responsible for supporting the CEO and their schedule, someone with impeccable attention to detail and hardworking is essential.
The main responsibilities of a Personal Assistant are:
- Diary management - booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising professional and private meetings/appointments
- Typing, compiling and preparing correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
The ideal Personal Assistant will have:
- Excellent attention to detail in terms of spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Previous experience in another Personal Assistant role
- Exceptional organisational skills with a passion for their role
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
Please note that this position is a PA role and, as such, candidates should only apply if they are looking to work in a support role long term rather than in another part of the industry.
If this matches your experience your experience or you would like some more information, email me: email@example.com
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.