This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing, thriving brand within the media sector. Working to support a team and the CEO, this is a varied PA role within a fantastic office setting.
Working to provide full administrative support to a fantastic CEO and their team, you will be a pivotal team member. The chosen candidate will be supporting with diary management, travel, project work, presentations and acting as the 'go to' person, making this is an exciting role for someone seeking the next step in a PA career.
Based in stunning offices in the heart of the London, this role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative, vibrant environment.
Key features will include:
- Proactive diary management and coordinating complex meetings
- Booking travel and providing support to the team including transfers, accommodation, itineraries etc.
- Providing administrative support to the wider team
- Dealing with the teams and CEO's expenses
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of supporting a team within a PA capacity
- Be confident in approach to dealing with a high volume of work
- Great Microsoft Office Suite skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Delegation and team management skills
The successful EA will receive:
- Exciting team and working environment
- Competitive holiday and benefits package
- Career progression and development
- The opportunity to work for a leading, growing brand!
Sound like the job for you? If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic PA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.