Handle Recruitment is currently working with a leading global media agency based in central London. We are seeking a highly experienced PA to support an extremely passionate and driven CEO.
Suitable candidates will possess a minimum of 3 years senior PA/ EA experience from within a creative environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- International diary management, acting as a first point of contact for both internal and external meeting requests
- Arranging international travel and accommodation, supported by full itineraries and all necessary travel documentation including Visa
- Booking meeting rooms and hospitality when required
- Complete and reconcile monthly corporate credit card statements along with any personal cash claims
- Taking minutes for various committees and strategic projects including risk committee
- Organising staff events such as all staff briefings
- Timely reminders and collation of feedback for mid-year and end of year reviews for direct reports
- Collation of weekly reports
- Minuting and agenda management of Exec Meetings
- Support with ad hoc projects and presentations
- General admin including dealing with incoming post; scanning & approval of documents such as internal HR and IT forms; answering the telephone and filtering calls
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience of working for multiple staff, Director level
- Exposure to working with confidential documents, preparing reports
- Attention to detail
- Premium customer service
- Confidence to challenge and lead on occasions
- Networking - build and maintain good working relationships internally and externally
- Communicate with internal and external customers proficiently
- Discretion and confidentiality essential
- Innovation - constantly seeking innovative ways of working
Suitable candidates must be available immediately! If you meet the requirements listed then please do not hesitate to apply ASAP.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.