We are looking for an established career PA to support 2 SVPS across Media Operations and Workplace/Real Estate.
A fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised Media brand in central London. You will be part of a exceptionally fast-paced business function and an integral support to the functioning of the business as a whole.
- Strong diary management coordination - able to manage multiple, changing and last minute amendments
- Documentation - preparation of agendas and packs for key business meetings
- Act as gatekeeper for all incoming inquiries to the team
- Coordinate all travel including itinaries
- Process expenses
- Participate in weekly leadership team meetings
- Organise offsite meetings, including travel
- Manage the contacts database, updating when neccessary
- Manage organisational charts across the teams
- Ensure office supplies are refreshed
- Solid Senior PE/EA experience within a commercial and fast-paced organisation
- Strong relationship builder
- Excellent initiative and organisational skills
- MS Office - including Powerpoint
- Experience supporting multiple senior level executives
- Time management and ability to prioritise tasks
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.