My client is seeking a highly energetic, dedicated and organised PA to join its thriving organisation in a busy and varied role. As the head personal assistant, you will be supporting two key directors of the business along with supporting multiple PA's acting as first point of contact within the business to ensure a smooth day to day running.
Duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing support to two CEO's of the business
- Line manage multiple PA's, acting as main point of contact to ensure a high level of internal and external service is achieved
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Act as an effective gatekeeper at all times, ensuring the CEO's time is effectively used
- Manage diaries, calendars and appointments to a high standard
- Prepare relevant correspondence, arranging details travel, agendas and travel
- Assist and build great working relationships both internal and external
- Internal inbox management for the two CEO's
- Process expenses efficiently
- Providing 1:1 support to PA's, acting as management
Skills required to be considered:
- Excellent communications skills both written and spoken
- Exceptional diary management skills
- Accurate, adaptable and Flexible
- Highly organised, with excellent co-ordination skills
- Team/Line management experience
- Friendly, outgoing, professional with a 'can do' attitude
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading and exciting organisation I would be keen to hear from you, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.