Handle Recruitment are delighted to be representing this global Music business based in their beautiful Central London head office. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an organised, proficient and dedicated PA/Office Manager to join them on an initial temporary basis with the potential to move in to a permanent role. If you are experienced in supporting at board level and are free immediately, we want to hear from you today! The desired candidate will have worked previously within a busy PA support role and will have had exposure to office management and facilities duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple complex diaries
- Inbox management
- Travel coordination
- Preparation of MS PowerPoint presentations and Excel reports
- Processing expenses/invoices
- Acting as a gatekeeper to the Directors - recording and transferring messages
- Preparing board packs prior to internal meetings
- Minute taking
- Dealing with facilities/building queries resolving issues in a timely manner
- Overseeing and adhering to health and safety procedures
- Providing ad hoc IT and HR support to the team as required
- Supporting with new starters/leavers
- Ad hoc administrative support
Please apply today if this sounds like the role you have been waiting for! It is essential that applicants have outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and are able to build rapport with incredibly senior Directors/external contacts. Individuals who have worked previously within music (particularly classical) would stand at an advantage for the role. The business in which we are representing offer a fantastic working environment in addition to generous benefits. In order to be considered for the role, candidates must be able to interview at short notice.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.