Fantastic opportunity for an experience PA/Office Manager to join a fast-paced, fast-growing and exciting Publishing Agency in South London.
We are looking for a detail orientated and results driven candidate who can add to this upbeat and energised office. Experience of working in and managing international business, dealing with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and clients is a plus!
The ideal candidate will have previous senior PA experience - business and also have experience supporting with personal duties, and ideally some exposure to managing a busy and creative office, as you will also be the main point of contact for all employees - from dealing with facilities, contracts, IT to general office queries.
- Assist and support the MD with the following; booking International and UK based travel, meeting coordination, extensive diary management, responding to emails and managing inbox as required, providing all relevant client budgets/contracts etc
- Private duties: general personal errands and coordination
- Arrange and co-ordinate internal and external meetings and calls; working across time zones and liaising with different teams of people.
- Manage expenses and act as accounts liaison with the office UK accountant.
- General admin or presentation/pitch support
- Management of the office, contractors, facilities, maintenance and IT
- Relevant experience - around 4+ years within a similar position would be ideal
- Confident and out-going personality
- Excellent attention to detail and heaps of initiative
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Excellent command of written English
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience in a role at this level within a fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills with MS Office including good PowerPoint
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Experience in a self-led role where tasks have been successfully navigated with little or no direction
- High level of integrity and discretion
Please note this is a temp to perm position and we will only be able to consider candidates who are able to start ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.