Fantastic opportunity for an experience PA/Office Manager to join a busy global music management company in South West London.
We are looking for a detail orientated and results driven candidate who can add to this upbeat and energised office. Experience of working in and managing international business, dealing with multiple countries and cultures is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have previous PA experience and ideally some exposure to day to day artist management. You'll also be the main point of contact for all of the office, from dealing with facilities, contracts, IT etc.
- Assist and support the UK Director with the following; booking International and UK based travel, extensive diary management, responding to emails as required, providing all relevant artist diaries/ ticket sales/budgets/contracts etc.
- Arrange and co-ordinate internal and external meetings and calls; working across time zones and liaising with different teams of people.
- Manage expenses and act as accounts liaison with the office UK accountant.
- Junior day to day duties - diary management, scheduled and future planning of recording, campaign and live commitments internationally.
- Keep office and artist materials up to date as requested by UK Director or Artist Managers.
- Relevant experience, an industry network, well-honed artist relations skills and a flexible approach to working hours are all of paramount importance.
- Confident and out-going personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience in a role at this level within a fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills with PowerPoint
- Excellent IT skills with proven experience with Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) & IOS for all Apple products.
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Experience in a self-led role where tasks have been successfully navigated with little or no direction
- High level of integrity and discretion
Desired (but not essential) Experience:
- Multi-divisional experience - working cross-departments and teams to get things done
- Digital Marketing, Ecommerce or Web tech background
- Client facing ability and experience
Please note this is a temp to perm position and we will only be able to consider candidates who are able to start mid-august and are available on-going.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.