This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join an amazing television/entertainment company. The successful candidate must be hands on and able to provide effective diary support to a team of 3 alongside the one to one relationship management with a head of department. This is an initial 1 month temporary assignment and so it is essential that applicants are available to start immediately!
- Providing full support to Head Of and team of 3, acting as the first point of contact
- Diary management
- Schedule, organise and coordinate meetings on their behalf
- Minute taking in meetings , typing up notes and distributing to relevant parties if needed
- Organising complex travel nationally and internationally, creating travel itineraries, booking flights / accommodations for multiple people if necessary
- Liaising across teams , departments and external stakeholders across multiple time zones in relations to the business
- Keeping up to date with projects and events the head of is involved in
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and administrative systems
- Preparing reports , correspondences and presentations
Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Television and entertainment knowledge / passion for the sector
- Pro-active , professional , can do attitude
- Proven experience on Word, Excel , Outlook, PowerPoint
- Flexible and organised with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Confident and welcoming approach via telephone and face to face
- Assertive communication via email and telephone, possessing outstanding grammar , spelling and punctuality always
If you feel as if the above matches your skill set then please do apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.