Personal Assistant to 2 Senior Executives - Music
Fantastic opportunity for a PA to support 2 Senior Executives at an established music company based in Central London.
You will be part of a creative and dynamic international team who work closely with some of the most exciting classical and jazz labels (and artists) in the world.
This PA role would suit someone friendly and professional who enjoys being the life and soul of a team.
Key features include:
- Complex diary management across different time zones, including arranging frequent international business travel, meetings and international conference calls
- Screening calls and outgoing post, emails and other communication where appropriate
- Putting together Keynote and PowerPoint presentations and proofing documents
- Arranging and preparing for individual and departmental meetings and audio-visual conference calls
The ideal candidate:
- Solid PA experience within an international environment
- Excellent IT skills - in particular Keynote and PowerPoint
- Strong Project Management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven experience of working in a pressured environment
The successful PA will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Discounted products
- A fast-paced, exciting, international team environment
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic PA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.