Are you a Personal Assistant with a passion for TV/broadcasting and looking for a PA role in West London? Handle Recruitment is working with a leading international entertainment group to find a PA to 2 VP's on a 12 month FTC.
This West London PA role will be responsible for assisting 2 VP's within the Senior Management team and is a brand new role due to heavy workload. Key duties include:
- Proactively manage the diaries and inbox of 2 VP's, organising various meetings and events across the world
- Manage the VP's travel itineraries, booking flights, transfers and accommodation frequently
- Collate and coordinate materials for all meetings including papers and minutes for senior management
- Collect and submit expense claims and reports and process in a timely manner
- Be a first point of contact for any questions, queries, invitations or requests for the 2 VP's
- Event organisation and management; maintain and update the calendar for all industry events and engagements
This role will suit a PA who is looking to join a fast paced, international entertainment group with a sociable team and working environment. If your experience matches this then please apply today with your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.