Personal Assistant to Agents - Talent
Up to £35,000pa DOE
My client is seeking a forward thinking, and dynamic PA/Team Assistant to join their exciting organisation. Working to support key members within the team, this role would be ideally suited to an experienced PA looking for a new and exciting challenge.
Key features will include:
- Managing extensive diary schedules for the team and providing administrative support
- Working as key contact for the agents
- Booking and coordinating travel including flights, transfers, accommodation, visas etc.
- Preparing confidential documents for meetings and presentations
- Prepare necessary arrangement for both internal and external meetings.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid PA experience
- Advanced MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional commutation skills both written and verbal
- A passion for the retail sector
The successful PA will receive:
- Great working environment and offices
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Opportunity to develop in a fantastic company
- Opportunity to attend world class events
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic PA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.