PA to CEO - TV/Film
£28,000 to £32,000 per annum
Central London - West End
This established company with the TV, Film and media sector who are seeking an experienced and capable PA to join them in a varied and busy role.
Working to support a highly in demand CEO, you will become a pivotal member of the business providing a high level of efficient, professional support.
Key duties include:
- Manage emails responding accordingly in a timely manner
- Manage office supplies with daily upkeep
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Ensure the smooth running of the office
Skills required to be considered:
- Brilliant communications skills both written and spoken
- Highly organised, with excellent co-ordination skills
- Professional with a 'can do' attitude
- Accurate, adaptable and Flexible
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading and exciting organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.