Personal Assistant to Founder - Film
Are you a highly organised, proactive and results driven PA? My client is a highly established company within the TV, Film and media sector who are seeking a 'can do' candidate to join them in a varied and busy role.
Working to support a highly in demand Founder, you will become a pivotal member of the business providing a high level of efficient, professional support.
Key duties include:
- Manage emails responding accordingly in a timely manner
- Meet and greet high profile clients acting as extension of the founder
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Ensure the smooth running of the office, emails and personal errands to support the founder
Skills required to be considered:
- Brilliant communications skills both written and spoken
- Highly organised, with excellent co-ordination skills
- Professional with a 'can do' attitude
- Accurate, adaptable and Flexible
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading and exciting organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.