Personal Assistant to Director of HR
Looking for a Personal Assistant to join a leading entertainment company to support the HR Director!
This fantastic opportunity is with one of the largest international producers and distributors of television, who are responsible for a wide range of entertainment.
This London based role will be supporting the Director of Human Resources. You will be working across several time zones, organising diary management and travel itineraries. You will need to work professionally and discretely dealing with highly confidential information.
This amazing opportunity requires the following:
- Previous PA experience working in a busy matrix organisation
- An interest in HR and HR projects
- Previous PA experience in a similar environment
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills- Including Microsoft Outlook, word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you have the relevant skills and profile for this fantastic opportunity then please get in touch ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.