Fantastic opportunity of an established PA to join am Iconic Private Members Club in the heart of Central London.
Please note this role will interview this week and start immediately so we cannot consider candidates on notice.
Temp for 3 months with view to go perm.
- Calendar/meeting arrangements - on-site and off-site
- Booking Travel
- Arranging Parking
- Membership/Client Relations Management
- Presentations - MS PowerPoint is key
- Additional shareholder support when required
- Established PA with 3-5 years experience supporting at MD or equivalent
- Confident working in fast-paced, every-changing environments
- Calm under-pressure
- Able to work independently
- Proactive approach to any task
- Client Management experience
- Hospitality or Creative industry experience ideally
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.