We would love to hear from experienced PA's who are looking for a new challenge, perhaps within a smaller environment, who can provide extensive support (sometimes remotely) and build a fantastic relationship with the Managing Director.
A unique opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Personal Assistant to join a small team within a brand new head office based in South West London.
This role is to support a super busy Managing Director, who travels between offices based in London and Canada.
- Extensive diary and email management
- Arranging meetings
- Liaising clients
- Extensive Travel coordination
- Screening all incoming correspondence
- Full administrative support
- Working with the MD to achieve business goals
- Ad hoc duties including personal coordination
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.