A unique opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join a small office based in Wandsworth. This role is to support the Managing Director, who travels between offices based in London and Canada.
This role is ideal for a PA with 3-4 years experience, who is confident supporting at Director level, sometimes remotely.
- Extensive diary and email management
- Arranging meetings
- Liaising clients
- Extensive Travel coordination
- Screening all incoming correspondence
- Full administrative support
- Working with the MD to achieve business goals
- Ad hoc duties including personal coordination
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.