Are you a highly organised, proactive and results driven PA? My client is a highly established company with the TV, Film and media sector who are seeking a 'can do' candidate to join them in a varied and busy role.
Working to support multiple key team members at Director Level, you will become a pivotal member of the business.
Key duties include:
- Extensive diary management
- Manage emails, corresponding accordingly
- Manage office supplies with daily upkeep
- Prepare projects, reports and presentations
- Manage travel, appointments and organise client gifts
- Provide support to multiple Directors with administrative tasks
- Arrange and organise meetings and events both internal and external
- Ensure the smooth running of the office
Skills required to be considered:
- Brilliant communications skills both written and spoken
- Highly organised, with excellent co-ordination skills
- Professional and friendly with a 'can do' attitude
- Exceptional diary management skills
- Accurate, adaptable and Flexible
- Educated to Degree level
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading and exciting organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.