Amazing opportunity for an exceptional Personal Assistant who has experience supporting senior management within a creative and fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a highly organised, professional and passionate individual to join a globally recognised Television broadcaster in central London.
- Extensive diary management - managing ever-changing schedules
- Ad-hoc project support, including research
- Inbox management
- Travel booking
- Arranging meetings on behalf of the wider team
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple requests within tight timeframes
- Strong IT skills - including MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proactive and fantastic attention to detail
- Confident relationship builder
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We are looking for candidates who are available immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.