A well established TV Production Company with international success are urgently seeking a bright, passionate and enthusiastic Personal Assistant to support one Director based in the commercial department of their West London office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is passionate about content and wants to continue a career in being a Personal Assistant. The duties of the role will include:
- First point of contact for the Commercial Director externally and internally.
- Complex diary management, liaising at all levels to arrange and prioritise meetings. Prepare meeting rooms and arrange refreshments. Organising conference calls.
- Prepare PowerPoint and face-to-face presentations for the Commercial Director.
- Travel arrangements - Book cars, train journeys, flights and hotels, and coordinate itineraries for UK and abroad.
- Manage and reconcile expenses, company credit card bills and petty cash for the department and reconciling these. Coding invoices.
- Liaise regularly with internal departments including HR, IT and Facilities to ensure the department has all required facilities.
- Organise department events, assist the Commercial team with meeting room bookings and general administrative support.
- Ad hoc project research for the Commercial Director
- Personal support to Commercial Director as required
- Covering for other PAs when needed.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for:
- Extensive diary management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are essential.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- Maintains excellent confidentiality and Discretion
- Have a passion for Television and content.
Please note, this is NOT an opportunity for someone wanting a step into production.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.