Luxury retail head office are looking for an immediate start Personal Shopping Manager to join their global team in London!
Reporting into the Global Head of Personal Shopping, managing a team of around 10 individuals - coaching training and monitoring KPIs/targets whilst delivering exceptional service to global customers.
- Leading the teams sales and service standards for all individuals within the personal shopping team
- Optimising relationships with new and existing customers - building loyalty and driving sales through ad-ons, or seasonal launch preorders
- Motivating and leading your team along the way - setting targets, optimising sales opportunities, developing strategies to increase consumer spend, coaching and mentoring during one-to-ones - encouraging career progression
- Building strong relationships with B&M teams - providing feedback on demand
- Strong awareness of the fashion calender, luxury/premium fashion, accessory brands and the latest trends
- Providing training on new and existing brand and product knowledge
- Support Directors to implement VIP and Personal Services program activities
- Support Client Relations Global head in setting up recruitment and retention events
Skills and Experience:
- Born leader with natural leadership skills
- Ideally around 5 year's experience managing a team and monitoring sales within a luxury retailer
- Results-oriented with the proven ability to inspire
- Demonstrate a customer approach with excellent service skills and relationship building
- Comfortable dealing with, and influencing partners within the business
- Passion and in-depth knowledge of luxury woman's fashion
- A collaborative approach to team work, and a flexible working style is essential, together with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Microsoft office suite, in particular Microsoft Excel
Please note this is an immediate start position.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.