A digital agency specialising in building websites for public and private organisations from any industry, whether for high-traffic enterprise or smaller niche websites, are looking for a talented and passionate PHP Developer to join the team.
Typical duties will include working with large infrastructures using Symfony, Drupal 8 and helping other team members.
- Building upon Symfony and Drupal to deliver complex solutions for exclusive, well known brands.
- Producing high quality code through adherence to standards, team code reviews and unit testing. You will also be included in technical planning and estimates.
- Innovating methods that fix issues and provide new and exciting functionality.
- Willing to push the boundaries of technology is key!
- 5 years of PHP experience
- Some Drupal 8 coding experience
- Examples of 3rd party API systems
- Experience with version control systems, preferably using GIT
Good to have:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- System administration skills
- Ability to work and communicate with the client base
- Build strong relationships with project manager
- On-site chef providing healthy and delicious lunches every day!
- Minimal bureaucracy and get-on-with-it attitude
- Macbook Pro laptop computer (or you preferred choice)!
You'll be joining a very ambitious, close-knit team who love to work together and help each other out.
If this sounds like the place for you then get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.