PHP Developer - London - Agile - Publishing
We are looking for a PHP developer to work with a high profile publishing company. This is a great opportunity to develop your career working with the latest technologies and having a say in the direction of the various projects you'll be working on.
*This is a great environment with work from home days available
- Modern web and cloud system architecture.
- Object Oriented PHP development
- Front-to-back-end performance best practices.
- caching systems / CDN (e.g. Varnish, Memcache, Redis, Cloudfront, Fastly).
- Elasticsearch and Solr / Sphinx / other faceted search system.
- Agile/Scrum, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Terraform, CloudFormation
- CI/CD tools, (e.g. Jenkins, AWS CodeDeploy, Gitlab, Chef, Ansible).
- Container orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Amazon ECS/EKS).
- AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PHP Developer / PHP Programmer / PHP Engineer
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.