Handle is working with a leading Digital Media Agency to recruit an experienced Technical Architect within the LAMP stack with very strong E-Learning platform experience.
- Tech Architect to support across a variety of projects to implement new custom features on existing Totara platforms
- Support client service team and in capturing and prioritising business requirements
- Collaborate with the Strategy, UX and Design teams to define functional deliverables
- Plan development approaches with Tech Lead and development teams
- Support Project Managers and Tech Leads with project planning, oversight and technical governance.
- Support developers with trouble-shooting, code reviews, Totara configuration and in some cases, hands-on PHP development
- Take overall responsibility for the quality and timely completion of technical deliverables
- Played a lead technical role and developer roles in delivering highly customised Moodle/Totara solutions
- Experience of eLearning authoring tools and training content formats like SCORM and xAPI.
- Experience of the full SDLC from planning and scoping through to development, QA and ongoing optimisation.
- Experience of overseeing and supporting internal and external development teams.
- Experience of implementing secure, scalable, performant and highly-available hosting on AWS for Moodle/Totara.
- Expert PHP and Postgres
- Moodle essential (Totara a big advantage)
- Agency experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Jira, Git, Linux
- Experienced using and debugging custom modules
- Experience in working with RTL languages a benefit
- Experienced in reporting
- Working with big installations an advantage.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight and troubleshoot issues reported by clients
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.