Physical Release Manager - Music
Incredible opportunity for a highly organised Physical Release Manager to join the production team at an established music and entertainment company.
You will be responsible for managing the full process of getting artist physical products ready and live for sale across all retail partners on a global scale.
Based in London offices, this role will suit a release manager, with experience of working on physical artist releases within a record label / distributor environment.
Key features will include:
- Working closely with marketing team to provide clear deadlines for delivery of all parts related to physical releases
- Working closely with the production and sales team to agree format specs, quantities, materials and timelines
- Working with in-house and freelance designers on release assets and artwork
- Liaising with the artist and their management for approval on artwork
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience of working on music releases
- Have worked at an established record label or music distributor
- Be extremely organised with the ability to deliver on a strict deadline
- Have experience of building and developing relationships across the business
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Physical Release Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.