Physical Sales and Distribution Manager
Handle Recruitment is working exclusively with a Label/Distribution Company specialising in independent music to source a Physical Sales and Distribution Manager. The successful candidate will have an understanding of every aspect of distribution and sales.
This person will oversee the sales and inventory for two European based warehouses and key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare sales one sheets for distributors and London based independent shops.
- Develop sales projections based on previous sales and customer feedback.
- Monitor sales, inventory levels at distributor warehouses and manage product transfers in coordination with distribution staff.
- Monitor production process with A&R for coordinated, in-time deliveries for scheduled release shipments.
- Coordinate inventory replenishment orders and shipments from US based home warehouse.
- Prepare inventory usage reports and create catalogue sales targets and re-press projections.
- Monitor product pricing through VP distributors and direct to consumer site and adjust UK/EU pricing where necessary.
- Maintain communication with local and regional retailers, tracking sales performance, competitive information, sales trends and other retail concerns.
- Write and distribute monthly new release/ back in stock newsletter for UK based retailers.
- Write a weekly report on sales and inventory activities within the UK/ EU territory.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings with US staff.
- Point persons for physical distribution contacts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in Physical sales and distribution for a music company
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Proactive attitude and keen to get stuck in within a hardworking team
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a company with a great reputation at an exciting time for the organisation. Immediate interview for suitable candidates, please email email@example.com
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.