Assist in all aspects of physical product production and distribution for both frontline and catalogue releases.
Handle Recruitment is searching for a Supply Chain Coordinator to support the Operations department in management of the day to day physical inventory and supply chain process at this renowned music company based in West London.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisation and administration skills with the ability to manage deadlines using co-ordination and prioritisation skills.
- Creation of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports for operations and sales teams
- Set Up and price products
- Assist in the placing of initial manufacturing orders of new release products
- Monitor and support orders across distribution, client and customer service teams
- Maintain Relationships with key retailers, providing support where necessary
- Support Weekly New Release Process, updating reports, chasing stock and customer orders and ensuring smooth delivery
- Manage Shipment process to retail, organising timely delivery and invoicing
- Department Administration; proficient use of key systems, processes and reports, to provide Ad-hoc support of the business
Key Skills / Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- High level of literacy, numeracy and computer skills (particularly in Excel)
- Be able to plan and organise effectively and to a high level
This is a fantastic role for an accomplished Physical Supply Coordinator with a passion for music.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.