We are looking for an exceptional Planning Administrator to join a global retail head office in central London - working within a fast-paced dynamic team - this is an amazing opportunity not to be missed!
This role essentially tracks and identifies warehouse stock levels for ecommerce and wholesale customer channels. Ideal for a Buying/Merchandising graduate or a strong administrator with excellent Excel.
- First point of contact for all incoming requests within the team
- Actioning requests across the new forecast modification tool
- Ensuring the system remains updated and any changes authorised
- Communicate all responses to the central departments/teams within the business
- Upload and distribute allocations to stakeholders
- Communicate all deadlines to teams
- Communicate catalogue updates to teams
- Identify cancelled items in reports
- Run weekly inventory, sales and forecast reports
- Update wholesale price files
- Update sales spreadsheets
- Excellent numerical skills
- Intermediate Excel - able to generate reports
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised, focused and able to work within a fast-paced environment
Please note this is an ongoing temp role starting immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.