Planning and Scheduling Coordinator - Pay TV
£25-28,000 starting ASAP
12 month FTC / perm
This Planning and Scheduling Coordinator role is to work within the leading international media company. Due to the pandemic you will be based from home for the next few months, but then will be able to join their incredible office; fast paced, buzzy, friendly and where everyone really works together as a team!
In this role you will be executing on-air planning strategies for a variety of different channels; scheduling of channel branding, elements regarding continuity, on-air promotions and advertising.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be the main point of contact for any play out queries
- Schedule all on-air elements with media plans
- Monitor programme performance
- Schedule fillers
- Check iTracker daily
- Make sure all schedules are compliant
- Administrative duties
- Assist with input and communication of programme schedule amendments
Requirements needed to apply for this position:
- You must have a strong scheduling background
- You must have prior experience analysing data
- Passion for television and have worked within this industry previously
- Strong computer skills using: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and scheduling software ideally Provys
If this exciting Planning and Scheduling Opportunity sounds like something you'd be perfect for - then please do get in touch and apply today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.