Platform Administrator / Support Engineer / 2nd line support - Broadcast
We are looking for an experienced Operations Analyst / Support Engineer to support the monitoring & support of the global platform infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity to work for a global Broadcast company to progress within their global infrastructure and support team.
This role is part of a team of 12 which includes night shifts.
- Active Directory administration
- Server, Unix/Linux servers, and LAN/WAN equipment in an enterprise production environment
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- VMware, Xen, Hyper-V technologies
- Citrix Xenapp environment support
- supporting Databases in the areas of MS Sql, Oracle, AWS RDS
- Scripting experience
- supporting Microsoft Office & Mac
- ServiceNow or similar Call Management application
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible or similar
- Amazon Web Services OR Azure.
- Outage vetting - initiating of critical outage situations
- Severity 1, 2, and 3 outage notifications/updates/resolutions
- Monitor production network in real-time
- Working experience of AWS architecture and operations, (EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, IAM, Cloud Formation)
- Implement, or assist with implementation of, changes to production & network infrastructure or server equipment
- Perform escalation resolution of systems accounts for Active Directory, 0365, and numerous globally deployed business applications
- Be available for on-call/after hours to support critical outage situations
- Uphold professional ticket management globally
- Broadcast / Media experience
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on 0207569 9982.
Platform Administrator / Support Engineer / 2nd / 3rd line Engineer / Platform Operations Support Analyst - Broadcast
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.