Platform Support Analyst - Broadcast
We are looking for an experienced Support Analyst for one of the world's leading broadcasters for a 6 month contract.
- Previous experience working in digital technical operations or media operations environment
- Experience of monitoring and supporting digital platforms
- Working experience in handling HD and SD video feeds
- Education - Preferred Bachelor's degree in Digital Media, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow MS Word, Excel or similar computer software systems.
- Working experience of cloud environments particularly AWS or Azure
- Monitor the client's digital platforms and video streams in real-time
- Responsible for coordinating technical support of all digital playout
- Acts as primary point of contact for all reported digital playout issues.
- Outage vetting - initiating of critical outage situations
- Severity 1, 2, and 3 outage notifications/updates/resolutions for digital
- Working experience of AWS operations
- Implement, or assist with implementation of, changes to digital production and infrastructure
- Perform & coordinate escalation resolution of incidents to the client's vendors
- Provide oversight to the Release Management process in monitoring and updating the status of releases
- Partner with Digital staff to ensure success of daily Digital operations
- Provide support for server patching/change management
- Provide support for other Technology Operations duties
- Provide a seamless and professional experience in supporting remote and regional business areas
- Broadcast/Media industry experience
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.