Newly created role! Handle Recruitment is looking for a Playlist and Streaming Junior Marketing Manager with a passion for a wide range of music genres, including both new release and catalogue, to join a leading Music and Entertainment organisation.
As the Playlist and Streaming Junior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for shaping global playlist strategy to capitalise marketing and commercial reach. A confident communicator, you must have solid marketing experience gained within a music streaming environment.
- Maximise playlisting opportunities through the creation and marketing of playlists
- Identify growth areas to meet with consumer demand
- Work closely with internal teams to develop new playlist opportunities
- Strong knowledge of catalogue repertoire
- Proven experience in a similar role within the music industry is essential
- Excellent technical skill set including Advanced Excel and experience using Adobe Creative Suit (CS6)
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.