PMO Manager - Broadcast TV
We are currently working with a global broadcaster looking for a PMO manager for a 3 month contract. This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading broadcast companies worldwide.
- Manage the Central PMO, a new administrative team (3+) supporting the wider program delivery team.
- Implementing Best Practice - maintain the existing best practice library of tools and templates ensuring these are well utilized and developed across the teams.
- Tracking and Reporting - ensure consistency of reporting, risk and issue and dependency identification and management and change control.
- Information management - the creation and management of the information management strategy and plan for all key documentation relating to business change programs and strategic planning, ensuring correct storage and access are provided.
- Program Assurance - support the program management team by conducting independent health checks on programs and usage of best practice tools and techniques.
- Previous experience in a PMO Lead/Manager capacity is a MUST
- Demonstrable understanding of PMO governance and functions
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship, mentoring, and communication skills, able to collaborate and partner with all areas of business.
- Ability to extract key messages, understand what is important to the program and the executive audience whilst delivering appropriate written and verbal communication
- Your project experience should include the design, planning, governance and implementation of a program as well as tools and techniques for issues and risk management, decision making and reporting within the rigour of a PMO
- Excellent stakeholder management and proven ability to deal professionally with senior management.
If you feel like your skill set matches the requirements, please send your CV to Chris Bouroutzis on firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.