I am seeking an experienced and commercially minded Point of Sale Operations Specialist to join the world's leading innovative tech organisation on a six month contract, focusing on the refresh and enhancement of the POS Operations team's internal communication tool across the entire EMEIA region.
Your day to day responsibilities will incorporate the followings tasks;
- Restructuring and refreshing the current content of the organisation's internal communication platform, developing a new visual identity and streamlining of functions
- Preparation, planning, execution and post-work for any new product information to be released to retailers
- Supporting set-up and analysis of the EMEIA New Product refresh process for in-store merchandising across all channels
- Partnering with countries on the refresh process and strategy to ensure best execution and efficient time to market
- Coordinating EMEIA cross-functional teams in Marketing, Communications and Finance for New Product activities, planning and coordinating the rollout with key stakeholders
- Reporting and consolidating data for merchandising planning and execution, followed by supporting on the execution process, such as shipment snagging, 2D approvals along guidelines and supply process
- Providing merchandising support for all countries as well as managing the merchandising inventory
- Creating new communication templates for emails which can be modified easily to include media and files
- Maintaining and supporting the system and tools throughout the duration of the contract
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Excellent CSS and HTML skills
- Experience in Visual and Web Design
- Project management capabilities
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to analyse and understand complex organisational structures
If you have similar experience and are looking to gain exposure to working in a global blue chip organisation this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.