Are you an experienced Post Production Producer?
Interested in the Beauty / Luxury industry?
The role is responsible for the day-to-day management of projects through post production; from initial briefing, budgeting, planning, selection and booking of appropriate freelance and casual talent, scheduling of said resources, through to delivery of edits for clients.
- Look after the day-to-day operations of full-time and freelance editors, edit suites and ensure smooth delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interpret creative briefs and storyboards and produce budgets accordingly.
- Create and manage post budgets and work orders, tracking costs and efficiency of individual projects.
- Passing and processing of approved invoices to finance. Liaising with payroll and submitting monthly casual time sheets.
- Keeping records of all ongoing productions - revenue and cost - for weekly finance meetings
- Work closely with the creative and production departments; be the first point of contact for daily operational enquiries for the post team and clients, troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with the edit team, the creative and production departments and clients.
- Minimum 5 years' post production experience with a great understanding of the digital workflows including VFX, editing, grading; also experience of devising cost and time efficient post production workflows through Premiere, AE, Baselight and Flame.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.