Main tasks & Responsibilities:
- Prepare timely and accurate royalty calculations and statements for any broadcaster, talent and other 3rd party pay aways on revenue streams.
- Supervise and review royalty preparation by other members of the team
- Liaise with the legal department on contracts to determine deal terms
- Set up and maintain a comprehensive master database of agreements, due dates, interested party information, revenue shares, past and incoming royalties.
- Clear the remaining back log of historic royalties across income categories
- Provide information on timing of expected pay outs for inclusion in group cash flow forecast
- Communicate to payees the status of their sales invoices and dealing with subsequent queries
- Prepare internal allocations of centrally received revenue e.g. YouTube etc
- Adhoc Royalty analysis
- In the future assist with project to automate / improve royalties process
The candidate needs to:
- Be confident, pro-active and have the ability to work well as a team and to use their initiative when working by themselves
- Have a proven track record of dealing with high volume royalty pay aways and dealing with complex contract arrangements
- Have advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Be able to communicate financial information to non-finance persons.
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.