PPC Specialist - Digital Marketing
up to 45K
Our client is a fantastic multi-brand business spreading across many platforms, specialising in online advertising boards. They are now looking for a PPC Specialist to join their Digital Marketing team.
They are currently going through a lot of changes and will be implementing a range of updates and innovations across their web services. The Digital Marketing team is operating multichannel campaigns (SEA, MSE, programmatic display, social etc.) at scale. They work in a sophisticated environment, making intensive use of quantitative techniques including multi-touch attribution or predictive models.
You will be working closely and reporting to the Data Science and Traffic Director. They run lots of fantastic projects to get involved with and plan to launch new ones, which will utilise the latest technology, so plenty of room to broaden your knowledge.
As the PPC specialist you will work on:
- Daily PPC account management, you will have the opportunity to work on multi-million campaigns across multiple brands.
- PPC account data analysis, examining trends and insights.
- Actively improving keyword coverage, copy, targeting, account structure.
- You will experiment with new campaigns, test them and then be able to implement across the business.
- Learn about the technology they use for automation and APIs ecosystem.
- Run qualitative and quantitative reports on PPC activity
- Dive into research and strategy for new projects.
As a Digital Marketing PPC Specialist you will need:
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience (the majority of which is managing PPC accounts)
- Expert knowledge of AdWords / Bing
- Very good reporting and analytical skills.
- Fluent data reader and deriving actionable insights
- Advanced Excel
- Passion for new tech
- Keen interest in data science
- Interest in Google Ads scripts (preferably Python)
- Agency-side experience preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very diverse marketing team and work on big projects across several different brands.
There is a very generous benefits package including 29 days of holidays, life insurance, great pension scheme and much more.
Apply now or get in touch with Dagmara Kukla on LinkedIn to find out more.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.