Our client, a Media Technology company, are seeking a Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant to join their growing team reporting directly to the UK Commercial Finance Manager.
You'll be responsible for
- Assisting the Finance Manager in producing a full set of Management Accounts for the UK, Ireland and Lithuania subsidiaries
- Provide UK variance analysis of the monthly management accounts to Finance Manager
- Assist in providing monthly UK P&L analysis and commentary
- Produce UK balance sheet reconciliations including accruals and prepayments
- Bank postings reconciliations across the group in partnership with the other junior Management Accountant
- Posting and reconciling intercompany invoices and balances in partnership with the other junior Management Accountant
- Provide a support service by working with all departments, sharing useful reports in a timely fashion
- Ensuring adequate record keeping and invoices are signed off
- Assist in production of VAT Returns
- Develop an ongoing understanding of the systems and procedures of the whole Finance Department
- Ensure that all work is in line with HQ policies and procedures
- Exposure to Management Accounts
- Confident in using advanced excel formulas (Vlookps, Sumifs, etc)
- Working towards ACCA/CIMA (or overseas equivalent)
- Mid-range accounting systems experience; ideally would have used Netsuite One World.
- Critical evaluation and analytical skills
- Ability to operate autonomously, an inspiring self -starter demonstrating passion, energy and drive
- Collaborative worker with a flexible approachable to adapt easily to change
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.