We're currently managing an exciting opportunity on behalf of Broadcasting Media & Entertainment Company in the search to find a Part Qualified Management Accountant.
Based in London, the role reports into the Finance Manager.
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for supporting the management accounting aspects and working closely with the FP&A team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Finance Manager with completing the end to end monthly close process and carry out any bookkeeping entries required.
- Make sure the balance sheet is correctly accounted for on a monthly basis - reconciling intercompany, fixed assets, prepayments and accruals, deferred and accrued income, taxes.
- Assist the Finance Manager with processes to capture and reconcile all revenue streams, making sure that invoices are raised to external and internal parties to collect all revenues.
- Ensure all costs are accounted correctly and completely and be confident and able to challenge as appropriate.
- Assist with approval of invoices to contracts and the PO system.
- Assist the Finance Manager with group accounting processes.
- Assist with year-end consolidation process.
- Assisting with the preparation and issuing of reporting on a monthly and annual basis including forecasting and month end management accounts (including TB, P&L, BS)
The ideal candidate will be:
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- 2+ Years experience working in a similar role in a fast moving environment
- Personable with a pro active approach when working with budget holders and from time to time other senior management.
- Confident to challenge the business
- Obsessive about attention to detail and have excellent analytical skills.
- Be a team player who is also able to work using their own initiative.
- Confident Excel user
- Ideally experience in the Music/Entertainment Industry
Apply NOW to be considered!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.