- Join a one of the top 15 PR tech agencies in PR week's UK ranking ( they will be closer the top 10 this year)
- You will have the opportunity to travel across the globe - they work on international/global campaigns
- Brilliant work culture and great work/life balance - social events, monthly drink, annual trip and excellent bespoke training program
Our client, a leading global B2B tech PR agency are on the hunt for a stand out Account Executive to join the growing team. They have been working for over 20 years across some of the most innovative names in the global market. With offices in London, Boston and LA they had a 30% growth in the last year and exciting plans for the future.
The culture is professional and fun, full of creative individuals who genuinely love what they do. Each month they hire a venue to social & celebrate the month just passed, along-side Friday drinks, amazing Christmas parties a various social events throughout the year.
This role will see you working within a supportive and friendly IT team, reporting into the Account Manager. They really encourage an integrated, non-silo team approach and this is why 80% of their clients are global.
The ideal candidate is a talented Account Executive with a strong PR B2B Tech background, strategic thinking and experience across PR tech campaigns.
As the Account Executive you will:
- Helping to plan and implement client campaigns
- Evaluating campaign success through effective reporting and develop campaign ideas
- Building relationships with key influencers and advise on media handling
- Developing press releases, blogs, thought leadership content, social media posts, media and client emails, speaking/awards submissions and media pitches
- Helping with social media campaigns/content
- New business research, ideas generation at brainstorms
- Helping with organising and developing events
On offer is salary between £21 000 - £25 000 + Excellent benefits.
Get more information about this exciting opportunity contact Chiara on Chiara.Dellatti@handle.co.uk or on 02075699395.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.