We are on the lookout for an Account Executive to join a one of London's biggest PR agencies!
My client is an award winning agency who have recently moved to an amazing new office in the heart of London. They have funky breakout areas to chat in and everyone regularly get together for drinks on their roof top bar which has panoramic views of London. The agency is also ranked in PR Week's top 10 Technology agencies and represents a range of exciting brands within the telecommunications, software and photography industries
Working across UK and EMEA press office campaigns, this role will enable you to step away from solely focusing on press office work and gain experience focusing on overarching brand and corporate strategy for a huge technology brand. You will also be involved in content creation and sponsorship activation alongside profiling executives within the business.
They are looking for a candidate with:
- Previous experience creating campaigns for B2B or technology brands
- Established relationships with journalists in national, business and technology press
- Passion and talent for copywriting
- Lively, energetic and enthusiastic personality with a can do attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Account Executive to focus on internationally known technology brands at one of London's most respected PR agencies. They can offer a competitive salary and a list of benefits which include:
- Regularly outings organised by the Social club committee
- Private health insurance
- Season ticket loans
- Formal training programme with external trainers
- 'Duvet Day'
- Formal office closure over Christmas/New Years
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.