- Work on some of the most prestigious and luxurious names around the world
- Fabulous work culture with a friendly and collaborative environment
- Experience the opportunity to travel to magnificent destinations and sail on premium yachts (all in the name of work of course!)
- Open up your PR luxury experience across a diverse client base
This is a rare opportunity for a passionate Account Manager to work with one of London's leading PR boutique agencies in the luxury sector. You will join a fantastic team, working with some of world leaders in the luxury travel, hospitality and lifestyle markets.
You will be reporting to the AD and working closely to the MD - great internal environment and work/life balance!
This role will see you launching some of the finest glassware to the high end market, taking your clients to sip champagne on luxury yachts, party with London's elite whilst promoting a leading wine brand and take your interior design knowledge to a whole new level.
The ideal candidate will be an Account Manager with solid PR luxury experience, enviable media contacts in the sector and a genuine passion for the finer things in life. You will be a confident and passionate individual with a solid track record in delivering strong results and always up-to-date on trends within the luxury travel sector in the UK and internationally.
As the Account Manager you will be working on:
- Coming up with ideas and suggestions for PR activities & strategies
- Drafting press releases and article placement
- Feature and profile pitching
- Organising events and press trips
- Client liaison and meetings
- Reach out to media, social media, other luxury brands & services and "sell in" confidentially
- Helping with social media campaigns
Salary will be between £28 000 - £32 000 (depending on experience) + excellent benefits.
Apply below or contact Chiara on Chiara.Dellatti@handle.co.uk or 02075699395.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.