PR account Manager - Purpose
I am recruiting a PR Account Manager to work at an award-winning strategic and creative consultancy which specialises in building authenticity, reputation, engagement, audience and legacy for businesses through action and purpose. They focus highly on purpose driven philanthropy and are looking for an experienced Account Manager with a passion for this to join their company. You will be based in their buzzy central London office, where you will be given the opportunity to grow within the role without there being a glass ceiling, so you would be able to forge a successful long term career with them in this newly appointed role where you will also mentor and manage junior members of the team.
- Developing and implementing purpose/social impact PR strategies and campaigns for clients
- Providing counsel for the clients
- Building and managing relationships with existing and new clients as well as key media contacts
- Speaking to journalists and other members of the press
- Writing press releases
- Keeping up to date on current news and trends
- Mentor and manage junior members of the team
- Develop new business opportunities
- Client management
What's needed to be considered?
- Previous PR Account Management experience
- Solution and service orientated with a 'can do' attitude
- Strong relationships with media and a true passion for PR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Calm under pressure in a fast-paced demanding environment
- Microsoft office and MAC Proficient
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive salary
- Office hours 9:30am-6pm Monday to Friday
- 28 days holiday
- Sturdy support in your role and progression
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate, recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.