- Work on an exciting blend of leading accounts.
- Develop creative strategies that enhance brand reputation
- Friendly boutique work culture
- A balanced work environment. Staff rarely stay after 6.00pm
Handle are recruiting an Account Manager for an exciting start-up agency that is about to celebrate their 2nd Birthday.
This company has really put themselves on the map in their two years and have been shortlisted for an impressive 42 awards. As such the team has grown to 8 people with plans to double in size over the next 12 months. Part of this drive is down to them winning some major new 6 figure clients.
As this is a growing start up, you will get a lot more exposure to senior management, thrown into projects at a more senior level and have the opportunity to progress, you will also be working alongside the MD developing a number of experimental campaigns.
Clients/work you'll get to do include:
- A major 6 figure alcohol account - running both indie influencer campaigns and luxury lifestyle campaigns
- Run creative, integrated campaigns. This agency has had some industry leading campaigns over the past 12 months which is getting them noticed.
- Access to planning, strategy, creative sessions and media strategy from top to bottom.
To be considered for this role you will need to be an Account Manager within a consumer PR agency with experience on working on alcohol / music accounts preferable. You'll have a go getter personality and the energy to deal with big clients. Your media skill set will be brilliant.
Salary is on offer is between £30 000 - £35 000 dependent on experience.
Apply below or contact Jamie Stockwell on 020 7569 9982 for a casual and confidential chat.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.