- Join one of the top 20 consumer agencies in London and one of the top 250 global agencies.
- You will be working with one of the best beauty PR teams in London
- Work on high profile, big budget beauty brands with integrated strategies.
Handle are recruiting for a leading PR agency based in the heart of London that is looking for an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to join their beauty team. Forget the usual beauty PR campaigns - they work across super creative PR strategies running pop up experiential events, music & fashion partnerships and social media campaigns.
They are committed to investing in their employees - fantastic and vibrant environment, dedicated training platform with modules including influencers, mentoring and charities & communities, encompassing over 60 workshops a year and excellent benefits.
The ideal candidate will be a commercially savvy, highly motivated and results-driven individual with solid beauty experience and strong media contacts in the sector. You will be confident and possess a great team spirit!
As an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager you will be working on:
- Coming up with ideas and suggestions for PR campaigns
- Provides exceptional client liaison and counsel on tactical matters, continually fostering client and agency's relationship to build rapport and cultivate relationship through creative problem solving, idea generation and flawless execution, managing expectations appropriately
- Creating exciting and visually compelling content and proposals, applying creative writing skills with an authentic and informed tone of voice
- Helping with social media creative campaigns
- Working on new product launches
- Event planning, management and implementation
On offer is salary between £30 000 - £38 000 + Excellent benefits!
Apply below or contact Chiara on Chiara.Dellatti@handle.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.