- This is an opportunity to work on some of the most enviable luxury fashion and jewellery brands in the world
- Be part of some of most exclusive fashion teams in London
- Have the opportunity to organise and supervise the most prestigious press events in the world
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious PR fashion agency in the world with offices in NY, Paris, London, LA, Milan and Hong Kong - you will be supporting the Director on generating maximum brand exposure through creative product placement, profile features and launches.
The Account Manager/Senior Account Manager's responsibilities include increasing awareness for all brands represented by the team. You will promote the different clients in all activities, campaigns, special projects, shows and events to the media, general public and external audiences. You will also develop and maintain relationships with key journalists and media within your assigned and designated markets, acting as an ambassador for the agency.
Impeccable client liaison skills and an established network of key luxury fashion and jewellery contacts (brands and press) are essential. You will possess good a understanding of all internal communications strategies, tools and systems to ensure alignment with overall brand messaging.
The Account Manager/Senior Account Manager is a self-starter, but also a team player with ability to lead and motivate others. You will manage a portfolio of accounts, alongside the Account Director and execute press strategies in your market, maximizing press coverage for clients. Strong writing skills and an in-depth knowledge of the fashion luxury trends and industry are a must.
Some of the activities involved in the role are:
- Creating and managing seasonal brand plans and media strategies
- Building and maintaining solid relationships with key fashion/market/accessories/news journalists
- Managing seasonal presentations, runway shows and editor market appointments, including re-cap report
- Liaising with International offices to manage all editorial requests and special projects including key media materials
- Managing seasonal look books, distribution and editorial follow up for all brands
- Coming up with ideas and suggestions for PR activities & strategies
- Managing a portfolio of clients including strategic client counsel, resource planning and team management
- Client liaison and meetings
- Helping with social media campaigns
On offer is salary between £32 000 - £38 000 + Excellent benefits! You will have the opportunity to get under the skin of the clients' needs and develop bespoke integrated campaigns.
For more information about this exciting opportunity contact Chiara on Chiara.Dellatti@handle.co.uk or on 02075699395.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.