Exciting opportunity for a switched on and highly organised Assistant/Coordinator to support the Publicity team for this Major International TV Channel. You will be passionate about reality content and previous experience of working with social influencers is a must.
- Coordinate press & social requests, set up interviews and follow up on coverage
- Coordinate and assist with PR events - press junkets, screenings, set visits etc. - including branding, talent itineraries, restaurant bookings etc.
- Assist with general internal & external support (asset requests, press & social media materials, talent access, etc.)
- Compile TV highlights documents for both brands
- Liaise with TV listings contacts to promote key programming
- Organise innovative mailers to media, bloggers and social influencers, around key programming launches for social PR coverage
- Assist with management of affiliate PR
- Regular maintenance and updating of media & social influencer contact lists
- Compile a weekly PR & social coverage report for both brands
- Collate and distribute PR & social assets
- Prepare documents, reports and PowerPoint presentations for events and meetings
- Compile a bi-monthly team update of new social media trends, relevant PR case studies, which could benefit both brands
- Assist with internal PR opportunities
- Track budget and issue purchase orders, as required
- Handle general administration and assist in general research
The role will be fast-paced and varied and will require a high level of attention to detail and working to deadline's in a high pressured environment - Immediate Start !!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.