My client is a global publications business, with a large portfolio of brands, based in stunning Central London offices. They are looking for an ambitious PR and Communications Executive, to join the team and drive the publicity for the brands in the portfolio.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders, including the board
- Using multiple platforms to deliver internal communications
- Working with the rest of the PR and Comms team to manage the company communications
- Providing general admin support to the team
- There will also be opportunities to assist with corporate campaigns externally
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience in PR and communications in house
- Strong analytic skills and able to measure activity
- Experience in using a range of social media platforms integrating digital activity
- Confidence in liaising with senior stakeholders in the business
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world renowned publications business and develop your skill set within communications, with a great team.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.