PR & Communications Manager
A leading industry body for Radio, based in Central London is currently searching for a PR & Communications Manager. You will be working alongside some of the UK's biggest radio stations.
You will be the lead on all aspects of PR and Communications, internal and external. This role gives you the exciting opportunity to work closely with the Media, communicating activities to them and the team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Developing and executing the company's PR plan
- Dealing with press enquiries and briefing journalists
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Keeping PR and events planning grids updated
- Working with external PR agency
- Updating the team on all staff activity at the beginning of each week
- Writing online news stories and blog posts for the website
- Preparing annual review document
- Collating PR summary reports.
This organisation has an amazing working environment with benefits that really look after their employees. You will have exposure to great organisations within the radio industry and will be given the opportunity to create great working relationships.
Please do apply, if you are a PR & Communications Manager with experience in a Broadcast, along with a desire to work in a respected business.
Do feel free to email or call me if you have any questions.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.